Starting a new business can be a risky and costly venture. We help start-ups, freelancers and entrepreneurs significantly reduce their overhead costs and operating expenses.
A beautiful day in the neighborhood...
Our creative 3100 sq/ft shared office space in San Francisco is located in the vivacious, reputed North Beach neighborhood. We’re situated on the upper level of a historic pre-turn of the century commercial building complete with a relaxing, sunny balcony in the back of our facilities.
North Beach is walking distance from the Financial District and within a short distance from Fisherman’s Wharf. We are also one block from Washington Square Park, the steps of the renowned Coit Tower and charming upper Grant Avenue.
The prominent neighborhood of North Beach maintains its original, European charm and Bohemian ambiance- featuring some of San Francisco’s most sought after dining establishments: Paper Doll, The 524 Club, Russo’s, Cadell Place, Silhouettes, and The Field Restaurant & Pub.
Tel: (415) 413-4700
- Public Transportation: Take Buses # 15, 30, 39, 45
- Bicycle: Secured bicycle parking available. Nearby Bay Area Bike Share station located on Grant Ave and Columbus Ave.
- City Car Share: Station at Columbus and Filbert (675 Columbus Ave)
- Parking: On-street parking available for 2 hours and various parking garages nearby.
* 626 Green Street Parking Lot, daily max $8, out by 7pm
* 1625 Powell Street Parking, $10 daily, out by 6:30pm
* 1636 Powell Garage, $10 daily, out by 6pm
REZERV.IT San Francisco Coworking offers desk space, conference rooms, virtual offices, Shared office space and Mailbox services.
View Plans and Pricing